Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2007-08 Yearbook Photos




These are the individual photos of Nina and Olga that we submitted for the yearbook of our local home school group (CHEF - Christian Home Educators' Fellowship). Clearly, our girls are growing up too quickly!

3 comments:

ramona said...

Growing up, indeed! Wonderful photos! Can you believe we are looking into Senior Photos for Tessa? Graduation is June 7!!! Seems like just yesterday I started that ABeka Kindergarten curriculum...

Connie said...

sheshe: Say it ain't so!! Seriously, it just doesn't seem possible. I plan to stretch this next year out as long as I possibly can!! If I don't let 'em graduate, they can't 'grow up' and leave home, right? Ha!

On the other hand, it is a wonderful joy to see them maturing and enjoying their particular interests and abilities.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they certainly ARE growing up too quickly. Hurry up and stack books on their heads. Maybe you can slow it down? Well, if you figure out a way to do that please let me know. ;-) Your girls are lovely young ladies. ~Kim B.