Sunday, August 10, 2008

Counseling the Adopted Child

I haven't had time to read the whole article linked HERE, but because I/we subscribe to the CCEF (Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation) Biblical Counseling Journal and have a great degree of respect for CCEF I decided to go ahead and post this link.

2 comments:

Sierra Leone Mission Trips said...

What precious girls!

One of our 5 grandchildren is adopted. We have not ceased to be amazed at how much she looks and acts like our oldest son. God truly hand picked her for our family. Now one of our daughters and her husband are looking to adopt young siblings. We trust that God has already made His selection. How neat!

Many blessings...

Jason & Melanie said...

Connie~ Thanks so much for adding your experience to the adoption info on our blog! Keep it coming :) Also, thanks for having such an informative blog. You have so much great info on here for adoptive families. I am looking forward to reading the books, "Shepherding a Child's Heart" and "The Heart of Anger". They have been recommended to me over and over lately! By the LOVE the title of your blog!!!!
Melanie