Monday, January 19, 2009

Finding Jesus in a Russian Orphanage



I'm overjoyed anytime I see/hear/read a theologically sound presentation of adoption--physical and spiritual!!!

Earlier today Justin Taylor announced THIS new book by Russell Moore, along with THIS link to an excerpt from the book--Enjoy! :-)

3 comments:

Kevin and Pam said...

Hi Connie,
I didn't realize you had other blogs! I can't wait to check out this book. Thanks for being such an encouragement to our family.

Anonymous said...

Connie,

I found your blog "Practicing Theology" on an adoption website that mentioned Connie Dugas. I thought, could this be the same Connie Dugas that was married to a John Dugas that I knew at DTS? I found all three of your blogs and pictures that confirmed my hunch! This is Dan Fabricatore. I used to work in the bookstore. Your girls are beautiful and the years have been good to both you and John. What an encouragement your ministry is the body of Christ.

God bless you. I blog as well!

http://ntdan.wordpress.com/

Dan

Connie said...

Hi Dan!!! Nice to hear from you--I'm off to check your blog... :-)